I’m seated at my desk on the last day of the year working on my plan for 2023 and I keep going to two key points: how to stay on track and how to get ahead!
This got me thinking about what our Do iT Lean customers are focused on for the new year and how we can help them. What resources did we make available that you can leverage to tune your 2023 plan. So, here are my suggestions.
From a “Stay on Track” perspective, I recommend:
- Keep your teams performing at their peak capability with our portfolio of OutSystems expert services offerings that include services such as best practices assessments and architecture design. Check them out here.
- Our data migration tool, Sync iT, is a must-have productivity booster for any OutSystems shop. Recently the product team just released a new high-performant version that will move your data 5x faster!! Check out "the twins" and this video
that quickly became one of our most popular assets of the year!
And, when focusing on how to “Get Ahead” I would suggest materials that can inspire you, spark your drive for innovation, and improve the way you deliver.
- Check out what others are doing to drive innovation using OutSystems:
- Zenioo goes from start-up to market leader. Read their case study.
- See how Isagenix is driving customer engagement with its new Challenge application. Watch the video.
- Read about how major customers from around the world are leveraging OutSystems to drive innovation by checking out our 4 low-code Innovation Stories e-book.
- We also shared some advice on how to write great user stories – a must-read for any team that wants to improve their process and accelerate high-quality delivery. Read it here.
Let me know what you are doing to make 2023 your most successful year ever.